~ Before Your Appointment ~
- Before any treatment ensure that the area being treated is clean and no makeup or fake tan should be worn in the area of treatment.
- If you are a new client or it’s been over 6months since your last treatment and a patch test is required/wanted for any treatment it is your responsibility to make sure this has been carried out by arranging a time to come in for a patch test or I can come to you. This has to be at least 48 hours before your treatment or it may be cancelled. For any patch testing questions or advice give me a call or a message.
- Aftercare advice is super important so remember to always follow it, any questions with aftercare ask during treatment or just give me a message.
- Please give more than 24 hours notice to cancel any appointment. A £10 cancellation fee will be applied if an appointment is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
- Due to having limited and specific time slots for each treatment, an appointment may be refused if you arrive more than 10 minutes late without contacting me as to not delay the next clients appointment.